I will be trying to give a detailed description of what Topline is and what it does exactly. Also, I will be giving a few tips and tricks on how to get some direct referrals, so bear with me throughout this.
What it does: Topline's plug-in replaces the ads from the websites you visit every day with their ads. For each page you visit that contains ads you receive 1 point. Later one, you will transform those points into money.
What you have to do: Obviously, you have to sign up first. Then, you will have to install that plug-in I was talking about earlier. It is available for Firefox, Opera and Chrome users, so there's no worry about incompatibility. After you do this, you're all set and you just have to continue with your usual surfing.
Point system: On average, after one hour of browsing, you will probably have around 150 points. Currently, the point value is set at $0.75 for every 1000 points, which is not so bad given the fact that you don't do anything. Once you have $10 worth of points, you can instantly cash out.
Payment: Like I said, the minimum payout is $10, to Paypal. There are no transfer fees.
Referrals: This is the most interesting part. You get 5% of your referrals' points, which doesn't seem that great at first, but if you manage to build a steady base of referrals - let's say 20 - you will earn a lot more than before, doing nothing. Here are a few tips on how to get direct referrals on Topline:
- ask your friends to join - Since they don't have to do anything, most of them will probably accept.
- post your referral link on Facebook, Twitter or any forums where you are active. By doing this, I managed to get about 50 referrals in one week (one post per day).
- use traffic exchange websites. EasyHits4You is highly recommended.
- use referral exchange websites (Datsoup is great).
- if you want it to really pay off, invest a couple of dollars into an advertising campaign on websites like Neobux, Clixsense, etc. Since Topline isn't so well known, you will probably get hundreds of referrals with about $10 invested, but it all depends where you'll post your campaign.
Proof: Here's how many points I managed to get in two days of surfing, with ~100 direct referrals:
Signing Up - Ref | Non-ref - If you think I've been of help, you can choose to sign up using my referral. Either way, thanks for reading! If you have any questions or you want additional details, just comment down here and I will get back to you as soon as possible.